About Me

My photo

Would you like to get some straight answers?  Answers to your toughest questions, like, what is my property worth and how long will it take to sell?  What is the value of this property and how much should I offer?

I have been assisting Sellers and Buyers for over 17 years here at the Lake of the Ozarks. If you want straight answers to your tough questions regarding real estate, I would be happy to show you what it will take to get you "RESULTS"!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Need a Tax Extension?

Your Federal Tax Return is due April 18th.  If you are like many people and don't have everything together, you can obtain an automatic six-month extension of time to file.  This is very easy to do.  You simply fill out Internal Revenue Service Form 4868.  You can either email the completed form to the IRS or send it by mail, it must be sent by April 18th.  You can not be denied the extension, you get it automatically.  However, you must estimate your total tax liability for 2010 and list it on the form.  By filing the form it does not relieve you of the duty to pay your taxes in time for the deadline, April 18th.  You can send in any balance due with the Form 4868, but this is not required.  If you don't pay by April 18th, you will have to pay interest and you may also be charged a penalty.
Post a Comment