Would you like to get some straight answers? Answers to your toughest questions, like, what is my property worth and how long will it take to sell? What is the value of this property and how much should I offer?
I have been assisting Sellers and Buyers for over 17 years here at the Lake of the Ozarks. If you want straight answers to your tough questions regarding real estate, I would be happy to show you what it will take to get you "RESULTS"!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Five Tax Tips for Homeowners
1. You Have To Itemize your Tax Return to Claim Your Deductions.
2. Plan Ahead and Be Strategic When Taking a Home Office Deduction.
3. Tax Relief for Loan Modifications, Short Sales, and Foreclosures Is Only Around Through 2012.
4. Project the Income Tax Consequences of a Refinance or Property Tax Appeal.
5. Don't Forget Those Closing Costs If You Bought or Refinanced in the Current Year.
Make sure you discuss all available deductions with your Tax Preparer.